Win Our Best Ever Beach House Lottery! $3 Million of Absolute Beachfront Living
A luxurious beach house in a world-class location at Palm Beach on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Be one of the lucky few in the world who enjoy absolute beachfront living! Wake up to the sound of waves and step through your gate to take a morning stroll along the beach.
Check out RSL Art Union $3M Prize Lottery Video >>
This truly unique home offers three levels of stunning views, beachside al fresco dining and a spacious rooftop entertaining area.
Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from every level of your 370sqm 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom beachfront house. Step onto the beach from your own backyard. Host family and friends on your private rooftop entertaining area with a BBQ, kitchen and spa.
Relax with a coffee and watch the world go by from your master bedroom balcony or from the privacy of your ensuite spa bath. Combine an outdoor lifestyle with easy access to shopping, dining and fantastic cafes.
- Includes butler’s pantry and study
- Includes $183,742 in furniture and electrical appliances
- Features double garage, ducted air conditioning, Vacumaid and security system
Or enjoy a great rental return of $140,400 P.A. That’s a weekly rental return of $12,000 during holiday peak!
Plus this prize includes:
- A $5,000 home and garden care voucher
- A $2,000 travel voucher
- A $1,000 surf package including surfboard and lessons
Google Map of Gold Coast Prize Home at
67 Jefferson Lane, Palm Beach QLD 4221
Palm Beach Location & Lifestyle
Palm Beach is a scenic southern beachside suburb that is renowned for its natural beauty as one of the Gold Coast’s least developed areas. The suburb is named after the stunning 3.8 kilometre stretch of sand located between Tallebudgera Creek and Currumbin Creek.
A Millionaire’s Row of properties on Jefferson Lane is well known for its absolute beachfront homes. Residents and visitors of Palm Beach enjoy:
- A relaxed beach lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of Gold Coast CBD
- Iconic views of famous Currumbin Rock in the south and the Gold Coast skyline to the north
- Being only a short drive away from world famous beachside suburb, Surfers Paradise, home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues and regular markets and Broadbeach’s renowned restaurant and entertainment precinct
- Being close to many trendy shops, cafes and restaurants with a vast range of dining options from French, Italian, Japanese, Thai and Indian to the best modern Australian fare
- A popular beach for surfers during the summer months, with the beach hosting numerous local and national surfing events